Not good enough... yet


mándalo por "meil"



Remember me (?)



todo lo que pongas aqui lo sabrá Blogger.com. More...



Not bad for a first post, having 3 comments, well 2 if you go ballistic on me, and don´t forget that tag message. I remember my first blog, it wasn't till i displayed my beautiful self on the profile pic that comments really started to flood my page. BUT , I made a promise to myself, this time i would remain anonymous .

I thought i was committed to serve a death row, staying home every single night after that friday. Fortunately, i managed to visit my friends yesterday. they greeted me with a: "look who's back from the dead".

Well, i'm not back, not yet. I am still not free.

It feels much better you know, cuz I know that once they've mellowed, everything will go back to "normality".


I really miss all that stuff we did, the bonding, the laughs, etc. Now, all I've got is just a smile and the hope of rejoining them every now and then.

I never realized how much i wanted to be with them till yesterday.


soon


soon


7 Responses to “Not good enough... yet”

  1. Blogger Nina pollo 

    Hi there! Having a good time with friends is always refreshing.
    Thanks for your comments on my blog.

  2. Blogger Everything Nice 

    Hey you. I am lost. Never seeing your previous posting I have to assume either you've committed mass murder and are on the run, are an ex-con and newly released, or you've endured a really interesting sex change.

    Well, which is it honey, I'm waiting!

  3. Blogger chácon, pascual, sr. 

    i am an axe murderer on the run cuz my boyfriend escaped form jail, where we got married

  4. Blogger Tu papa 

    oh so you are a girl.... interesting. I thought you was a boy. It's hard be anonymous after some fame.

  5. Blogger PIOTRO MARTINI 

    jajajaja creepy coments for a desperated and lonely soul

  6. Blogger chácon, pascual, sr. 

    DESPERATE!!!! you never spell things correctly damn it!!

  7. Blogger chácon, pascual, sr. 

    how tragic

    oohh the humanity!!!!

    well, drama queen after all

Tú también dime cosas

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


au sujet de moi

Site Meter

liens